Our family journey back to Russia for the 2nd and 3rd trip to get Roman. Spring 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Playing outside on this beautiful day
Here are some pics Halle and i took this afternoon. Roman hasn't felt good since we've been home, but I'm hoping this afternoon he turned a corner. Having fun anyway, even if he's plastered to my hip 100% of the time!
Jenny
You don't know me, but I love your blog!! We are also adopting from Krasnoyarsk and have made one trip. I think we have the same adoption agency b/c we also worked with Dascha and Sveta. Roman is adorable and I have truly enjoyed reading about travel and adoption experiences.
I'm not sure who enjoys the baby toys more-Roman or Halle Jane.She is so great with with him!! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but I love your blog!! We are also adopting from Krasnoyarsk and have made one trip. I think we have the same adoption agency b/c we also worked with Dascha and Sveta. Roman is adorable and I have truly enjoyed reading about travel and adoption experiences.
ReplyDelete