Saturday, April 7, 2012

Last orphanage visit

Happy easter! We are spitting snow here but all is good. Heres a couple photos of Inside the orphanage --a series of closed doors. I have no idea what any of the doors say. I know they probably close them to keep the rooms warm, but it makes it feel like an institution In the hallways(which it is). I guess tomorrow I am allowed backstage. I'll be interested to see the real picture. I did notice strollers outside today, which I assume is because the weather is warming up. That is good. I know roman has had very small amount of time outdoors, so everything will be new. . Today will be his last day here at the orphanage. Last time to sleep in his bed. Last time to see his friends here. He starts a new life tomorrow. A life filled with love and family.
He seems to still recognize Russ and the girls seem familiar to him. He was pretending to throw the ball up and catch it today. It was too cute. He didn't want that ball falling on his face. Our visit was only about an hour. Our last one thank the lord! Moving forward. Tomorrow Dasha, our coordinator picks up the court decision and we head back to pick him up. In the adoption world it's called Gotcha Day. A day that is celebrated yearly. So, I've had a series of good, long, hot showers and I'm ready to be the mommy of a little one again. Once we are official- Russ owes us a trip to Disney. We will hold him to it, won't we girls???
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment