Tuesday, April 17, 2012

There really is no place like home

It has been a very long 24 hours of flying and driving back home, but we can say that we have arrived!

Our flight out of Moscow was delayed by 1.5 hours and we missed our connection in new York at JFK. So we take a taxi to Laguardia and take the next flight to Nashvegas! We did also have the privilege of going through immigration to give them Romans paperwork- but once we touched US soil he became a US citizen.

We were going to be so disappointed if we needed to stay in a hotel again. So were 2 little girls waiting at home. I think they have missed their mama and their mama has missed them. It is a long time to be away from home.

Little roman was wonderful and never cried out or got too disrupted or disturbed. We watched 4 movies and that helped pass the time. He did take 2 naps . So its been daylight for 24 hours and I have had an infant in my arms the entire time. But this is one happy moment to be on the plane from
NY to Nashville.

We are not sure if it's breakfast or dinner but we are glad to be in Tennessee and in the land of English speaking. Rachelle said she was done with the polite Zdrast-voot-te. I think I am too!

So now Roman has so many things to experience. He is already a great joy in our lives.

Thank you to all of you for your support and prayers during this time in our lives. It was very encouraging each day to read your comments and I felt so connected to home.

You all are wonderful...





No comments:

Post a Comment