Adcox Family Russian Adoption

Our family journey back to Russia for the 2nd and 3rd trip to get Roman. Spring 2012

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Formaggi restaurant

Best restaurant award! Russ missed out on this one. Best food and best latte. Except I accidentally ordered 2 entrees! I have trouble with that. They made a pasta dish at the table for someone. I would order it but I'm staying away from their white fettuccine sauce. I hate the taste of it! It's awful.
Posted by Adcox family at 5:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (72)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (25)
      • Note jotting
      • Playing outside on this beautiful day
      • There really is no place like home
      • Packing up and heading out
      • Sunday
      • Saturday Sunday
      • Pictures
      • We made it to Moscow
      • Leaving kras tomorrow
      • Park day
      • He is so adorable!!
      • Gotcha Day April 9th
      • Russia 10 rouble
      • Found it! Geocaching in Krasnoyarsk
      • Last orphanage visit
      • Formaggi restaurant
      • Orphanage visit 4/5
      • Chocolate eggs would be better
      • 17 day boiled egg diet
      • Orphanage visit 3 of 5
      • Tour with Anatoliy- Siberian tour guide
      • Thursday orphanage visit(2nd of 5)
      • 3rd trip - its almost time to party!
      • Kremlin tour
      • Return to Russia for my last and final trip!
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (16)

About Me

My photo
Adcox family
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.