Friday, April 6, 2012

17 day boiled egg diet

I think I am currently on a 17 day diet challenge of 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. I don't know how long I can make it. I eat eggs often at home but this is going a little overboard . The other choices aren't that healthy and I really just don't like some of them. Hot dogs for breakfast? So I'll see how long I can do it! Eggs/salad/slaw/olives /fruit/coffee/water . I'm trying to make myself eat it! When my sleep is screwed up, I'll do anything possible to make it normal again.

Also got my run on this morning in the spitting snow/rain, then lunges and stair climbs by the river. Honestly, there is nothing more refreshing! There is no workout center here, so it's just me and my Nikes. I did buy a resistance band for $10--I think that might have been a good purchase. I know I'm totally crazy- it's just what I do.

1 comment: