We are ready to come home. We can't fit all of our stuff in our suitcases, so I'm not sure what we will do.
Roman loves playing peek a boo and pattycake. He started taking off walking by himself. His favorite toys here are his instruments, ball and his picture book of our family. He crawls around in this hotel room playing for hours.
We have watched micky mouse clubhouse in Russian every day in Moscow. He knows where our food table is likes it very much. He loves bananas, chicken, French fries, apple juice, and snacks of course. I don't think he has had any adult eat in front of him before. So, I'm trying to get him used to us getting a snack without him necessarily needing something or thinking he's supposed to be eating.
We are very fortunate to have been blessed with a relatively healthy child who seems to thrive outside of the orphanage. He has come so far already. Russ will hardly recognize this child!
As you can imagine every single piece of our clothing is dirty and we vowed to not wash anything else, but we broke down last night and hope it all dries before we pack it.
Roman has been sleeping through the night and taking good naps. He hasn't gotten the hang of lying back to relax just yet. He sits straight up to take a bottle.
I have enjoyed our time here, but you can only take so much! Everyone likes a vacation, but when you are ready to be home, you are ready to be home!
Leaving tomorrow morning.
Our embassy interview was short and sweet. No problems. I think I would have cried if there was...now to NY to go through immigration/change airlines in 2.5 hrs. That will be a challenge .
Jenny


No comments:
Post a Comment