Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Running like crazy


In search for a good place to run I found a walking path w no cars and buns of gold. We were "in search" with our winter boots on, but when we came across this path/park I took off running. We were already at least 1.5 miles from the hotel, so I knew this was my chance. Russ thinks I am crazy. I call it fun. I love running in other locations and my favorite time to run is in new fallen snow. I keep a mental map of all the places I've run, so I can add this to the list. It's a fun game and you see lots of interesting things (Steven Tyler of Aerosmith once). On the way over to the park we crossed a mile long bridge over the river. A man was about 10 feet out in the river then he dipped like 5 times. Russ thought I was crazy for taking off running in the park.....but there's always someone crazier!!!!!

After finding the pic Russ took of me from behind with my Siberian coat dragging behind, maybe I am the crazy one. No wonder people were looking at me funny.

1 comment: