Up until last week I only had 1 baby signing time video. After I bought 2 more, that is all roman wants to watch. It has helped his communication and he understands what is being signed and puts it together with the actual item. I'm sure some things he has never seen before either in pics or in person. Like a horse...until he came here. So it's kind of an interesting perspective when a child has never seen or heard of something like a horse. Even a dog was new to him.
I would recommend the signing videos not just so they can sign and communicate earlier as an adopted child who only heard Russian, but for how it helps them put it all together.

Tim Melikian gave me your blog address, and I have very much enjoyed reading about your adoption. What a precious gift from God! I have just completed my homestudy and looking forward to meeting the child from Russia that God had chosen for me. I know you are busy, but would very much enjoy being able to email you if you may have time.
ReplyDeleteRegina Santo